FtB9 is the latest version of FtB.
FtB9 is still in development.
Below, you'll find a screen recording and releases.
FtB9 Gameplay Sample Video (9m:46s)
FtB9 Releases FtB9 #9
• Default preferences are now in a file, included with the package.
• Can specify a remote preference file as a GET parameter: "prf".
• Can specify a chart to load with a GET parameter: "chr". FtB9 #8
• Game-frame now centered.
• Chart table now supports charter names.
• Key-binding interface revamped. Now in line with moonlight specification. Now using Smart-FPS.
• Game-frame play/pause hooked up. [!] Game-frame is paused by default.
• Left side selector removed. [!] Use bottom left button and "esc" keyboard key. FtB9 #7
• Sliders no longer use GPU when in stasis.
• Note offset now has an icon.
• Display bug in hannanos's mod fixed. Everything after judgement was incorrectly titled "PERFECT".
• Note width and height sliders added. FtB9 #6
• Scroll speed option slider.
• Volume option slider.
• Introduction of the FtI image file format - simple icon images for less than 100 Bytes.
• Introduction of a means to locally load files, circumventing local CORS restrictions. FtB9 #5
• Tabs and sheets (organization | game-frame performance boost).
• Made 11K look decent with assigned keys and colors. FtB9 #4
• Made chart parser more format-flexible.
• Made chart table prettier. FtB9 #3
• Greatly extended network timeout, Google Drive can take several seconds. FtB9 #2
• Added standard FtB 7K colors to game-frame.
• Fixed/Eliminated double sized text on 1pxd screens. FtB9 #1
• First version.